CPR Training and Certification
Since 1985, we have provided outstanding training and certification in CPR, AED, First Aid and OSHA-approved bloodborne pathogen to thousands upon thousands of people in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area. At CPR-Twin Cities, we take training in these life-saving skills very seriously.
Click on one of the red links below for more information
- Biographical Profile of John Fineberg, Owner and Senior Instructor
- Read What Other Students Are Saying About CPR-Twin Cities
Better instructors + smaller classes = the best training available in Minnesota!
In a life-threatening situation, you’ll be happy that you chose to take your training through us, rather than through a training provider that has lower standards. When taking a class through CPR-Twin Cities, you can be confident that you will be taught by a highly experienced instructor. We don’t use rookie instructors — ever! And, because we strongly believe that people learn best in small groups, we have established lower maximums on the size of our classes than many other training services. No huge classes — ever!
CPR-Twin Cities is also an approved provider of CPR and First Aid training by the Minnesota Board of Private Detective and Protective Agents Services.
If you are a …
- nurse practitioner (NP), registered nurse (RN), licensed practical nurse (LPN), certified nursing assistant (CNA), medical assistant
- paramedic (medic), emergency medical technician (EMT), emergency medical responder (first responder)
- police officer, security guard, private detective, protective agent
- lifeguard, flight attendant, ski patrol member, ship captain
- school teacher, fitness trainer, aerobics instructor
- dentist, dental hygienist, dental assistant
- chiropractor, massage therapist, body worker
- parent, grandparent, child care provider, babysitter, nanny
- scout leader, camp counselor, sports team coach
- human being with a concern for other human beings