Please read carefully
Although using PayPal is considerably faster and more reliable, both check and cash are also acceptable forms of payment. All check and cash payments must be received at our home office no more than 48 hours after submitting your online registration and no less than 24 hours before the class — whichever comes first.
Payment well in advance of the class is highly advised. If the class fills up (or cancels) by the time the payment is received, you’ll have your choice of:
- applying your payment toward the next available class; or
- having your money returned to you
If you have any questions or concerns about paying with check or cash, click here to send us a message or call us at (651) 699-3333. Unless hand-delivered, we assume no responsibility for lost cash.
Please review our policies (regarding canceling, rescheduling, transferring and no-showing) before enrolling.
- 1941 Yorkshire Ave., St. Paul, MN 55116
If paying by check, make it out to:
- CPR-Twin Cities
On the front of the check, write:
- two phone numbers
- your driver’s license number
Besides your check or cash, place a note inside the envelope with the:
- name and date of the requested class
- name, phone numbers (home and cell) and e-mail address of the person who will be attending class
One final thing. Click here to send us a message stating that you’re putting your payment into the mail (or bringing it to our home office) today, so we know that it’s on the way.