Click on a class from the list below:
- CPR/AED (for the general public)
- Hands-Only CPR (a simple, abbreviated version, without breaths)
- First Aid (for the general public)
- CPR/AED and First Aid Combo (for the general public)
- What to Do Until Medical Help Arrives (in-service lecture)
- BLS CPR/AED (for healthcare providers & public safety professionals)
CPR-Twin Cities CPR, AED and First Aid
CPR-Twin Cities is a proud provider of CPR, AED and First Aid classes, training and certification in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis-St. Paul) area. Rest assured, all of our trainers are highly experienced instructors. We don’t use rookies … ever! And — unlike some other CPR/AED and First Aid training providers — our class sizes are kept intentionally small, so you get the personal attention you need and deserve.
If you’d like the convenience and comfort of a class exclusively for you, your colleagues and your employees, held in your own workplace, click here for additional information about scheduling and hosting your own class.
There is more than one level of CPR-Twin Cities training and certification available. For instance, there are CPR classes specifically for the general public and others for health care providers and professional rescuers. If unclear about which class to choose, please read the class descriptions page before scheduling a class, or contact us and we’ll do our best to help you decide.
I have taken many CPR/First Aid classes … and yours was by far the best.