I have taken many CPR/First Aid classes, and yours was by far the best.
Click on one of the red links below to narrow down your search
- BLS CPR/AED (for health care providers & safety professionals)
- CPR/AED and First Aid Combo (for the general public)
- CPR/AED (for the general public)
- First Aid (for the general public)
- Hands-Only CPR (a simple, abbreviated version without breaths)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (OSHA-approved)
- What to Do Until Medical Help Arrives (in-service lecture)
Click here for additional information about scheduling and hosting your own class. If unclear about which class to choose, please read the class descriptions page before scheduling a class, or contact us and we’ll do our best to help you decide.
At CPR-Twin Cities, we’re flexible. Rather than coming to us, we’ll come to you, practically anywhere in the Twin Cities area. Our American Red Cross courses can be taught in the convenience of your own workplace, or even in the comfort of your own living room, throughout the metropolitan area. Besides the cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul proper, this includes — but is not limited to — Bloomington, Richfield, Edina, St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Golden Valley, Roseville, Maplewood, Woodbury, West St. Paul, South St. Paul, Eagan, Mendota Heights, Burnsville, Apple Valley … and more!